Wednesday, November 17, 2004

i want to be enterpreneur !!

i was a bit lost ... because year end is coming and am doing evaluation for myself.. but it is really stupid in a sense that I felt I been busy for the whole year in hope for one day which I could suddenly become so rich man or something.. So I got a little scared.. a bit shaken.. (u know as you get older, feelings like this would follow..)

thinking back, I joined this company for one simple reason.. to be enterpreneur. after 11 months, have I achieved my target.. not really.. the only thing that I got is that I am enriched with more skills, knowledge and experiences. So now I got what it takes to be an enterpreneur and planning as well, but just lacking action becoz I am seriously laking time.

ok ok.. I feel better now.. Just do It !



No comments: