If you're wondering what Micro-Current Therapy (MCT) or also commony referred as MENS (Microcurrent Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation) is, it's very small pulsating currents of electricity (finely tuned to the level of normal electrical exchanges) which takes
place at body cellular level. It's simply one of the many progressive approaches to better health.
Studies have shown that MCT can among others:
- relieve pain if arthritis, tendonitis, injured joints, sprains and other spinal cord related injuries
- speed the healing of broken bones
- improve bone density hence treating or preventing osteoporosis
- heal wounds faster
- energize the body
- improve blood circulation
- alleviate the trauma of cancer chemotherapy and radiation
So... grab this opportunity and CHECK THINGS OUT yourself for FREE! Join us with Master Chin (one of the extremely prominent Qi Gong practitioners) and you're assured of surprises.
25th September, 2004 (this SATURDAY)
Session 1: 3pm- 6pmSession 2: 7pm- 10pm
Venue: Furama Hotel, KL (Bukit Bintang)
For reservations, please email/ call me by this Thursday (23rd Sept. '04), indicating the session preferred.
Limited seats for the FIRST 30 'early birds' ONLY. So, HURRY!!!!
See you there
Corrina Ho, 019- 3604437