Monday, August 29, 2005

[hatifriends] Volunteer for national cancer week in september.

Dear All,
The national cancer society(NCSM- http://www.cancer.org.my )( we are not MAKNA! in case some of you think so J ) will be doing a cancer awareness weekend on the 16th – 18th of September 2005 ( Friday to Sunday) at the Bangsar shopping centre and I would like to request for volunteers for the days mentioned. Besides that, we may also need volunteers for the set up on the night of the 15th – late starting at 10 pm or so.
The jobs will entail simple things like running the 2 booths we are having there and giving out information- people who are cancer survivors or have had experience as cancer carers are encouraged to join us. (Besides the other partner organisations also there). I will most likely need volunteers in shift duties as below.
Also, if you have any exciting event that can help pull in the crowd and would like to offer your services… please also do get in touch with me…
These include
{ children’s activities-
{ singing
{ dancing
{ poetry recital
{ Book reading and so on…..

Please write to me directly at brian@lariche.net and I will sort out the times best.
Hope to hear from some of you.
warm regards

Brian Lariche
Project person
National Cancer Society of Malaysia .
http://www.cancer.org.my

No comments: