You can train up good IQ, no need to look for it. But it will require time, just like building up your muscle.
IQ is just a state of mind, it is how you think and react.
High EQ people are passionate people, because their thinking are based on feelings.
High IQ people are the opposite.
One way to train up your IQ is to play computer strategy games.
Because it will put you into training ground for the following scenario.
- Forces one to solve a specific problem within a short period of time.
- Forces one to solve a problem before you get up.
- Forces one to think about strategies and solutions to problems on the spot.
- Forces one to think within the scope of the problem.
- Trains one to stay focus.
- Trains one to be more patience.
- Trains one to not to give up until you find a solution
- Trains one to be innovative (in certain ways).
- Trains one to think about best practices.