Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas 2005


I like to wish all my friends and family a merry christmas.

This year had been a great year for me personal. I had a lot of development in terms of career, spiritual and self-help.

As it is always a custom to associate a celebration with good news, I have found the following to be interesting.

USA cancer death rate continues to drop.

According to the news, cancer rate has witnessed a steady declined every since 1997; the year asia went into economical crisis. There isn't much of a link here.

However, personally, I have often likened cancer to the mind. If you have a bad soul, chances of contracting cancer would be higher.

Some of my friends who are smoker defended their habit, saying that tobacco don't induce cancer. Based on my theory, it is correct too. However, perhaps the worry of contracting it actually deliver the point.

Bear a healthy mind and soul. If you are perfect, you can't inspire.

No comments: